In order to streamline our Photography section and create a uniform space for our Photographers we at LIMEWIT are introducing Photography Themed Weeks and The LIMEWIT Photo Contests spanning over six weeks.
We provide you an exposure to a completely new audience to express your thoughts using the lens you are proud of and test your talent in the cold waters.
Current Theme: Simplicity Themed Photography
Hashtags to be used: #photostory #limewitphotography
1. Click a Photograph that is based on and revolves around the theme announced by LIMEWIT at the start of the week(Monday).
2. You are required to post the Photograph with the theme name and the hashtag #limewitphotography. Eg. ‘#simplicity #limewitphotography’.
a) Remember to keep the post ‘Public’ (If you’re posting on Facebook). Message us the link to the post.
b) Ensure the account you’re posting your Photo Entry on is not Private(If you’re posting on Instagram).
3. You can post a Photograph on any one Social Media platform of your choice (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) and only one Photograph entry per theme week is allowed.
4. The Post has to be an Original work with minimal editing and should’ve been posted exclusively for the contest in the week.
5. The Post with the best PhotoStory (Submissions till 1 PM on the next Monday) will be declared the Winner of the Week.
6. The Winner will be eligible for a Cash Prize of 200 INR(Indian Rupee) payable through Paytm/PayPal.
7. After the week is over, the top Post(s) will feature on our Platform.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to any natural person, regardless of their location or nationality and must only include original material created by the person named as the entrant.
- Any entry must not contain trademarks or copyrighted material owned (in whole or in part) by third parties.
- Any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content is not allowed to take part.
- Any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law either of the Jurisdiction or any other country whose laws may apply to the entry is not allowed to take part.
- An entry must not contain any elements that are non-photographic in origin, including computer-generated graphics.
- An entry must not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or violate any person’s rights of privacy.
- An entry shall be posted exclusively, any repost will not entertained.
- The entrant agrees that their entry or entries may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoter for legal, editorial or operational reasons.
- The Promoter holds the authority to disqualify any entry in case it needs to.
- It is an entrant’s responsibility to protect any entry against misuse by third parties, for example (but not limited to) by inserting a digital watermark (but not a visible watermark which could lead to identification of the entrant by the Judges). The Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any image misuse by third parties.
- Each entrant warrants that they have all necessary rights and authorities to grant the Promoter the rights granted under these Terms and Conditions; and that their entry does not breach any law, including laws relating to minors and photographing people in public places;
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may disclose an entrant’s personal information to its employees, contractors and agents to assist in the conduct of the Competition.
- A Participant is only allowed to win the weekly contest once during the span of this contest. In case of him/her gaining the first position in the rankings again, the person at the Second Position in the rankings will be declared the winner of the respective week.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for the failure of any equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the administration of the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or distribution or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any Prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any Prize where that is due to the fault of persons other than the Promoter.
- The Competition is governed by the laws of Delhi, India. Each entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings and/or to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Competition and, for these purposes, each entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive and binding jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
- Prize Money will be transferred via Paytm/PayPal. Any applicable currency conversions for PayPal will be in accordance with PayPal policies and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of currency conversion.
Instructions and T&C Last Modified on: 14-03-2017